With an easy-to-use interface, Cisdem PDFPasswordRemover 3 for Mac is an ultimate PDF decrypter, which unlocks all restrictions of both owner password and open password. So there are no restrictions to open, edit, copy and print PDF files any more! With automatically remembering decryption preference setting and resume decryption progress, it could be your Individual and Business best tool.
What’s New in Version 3.5.0?
- Decrypt Both Owner Password and Open Password Respectively
Cisdem PDFPasswordRemover 3.5.0 can not only be used to easily remove PDF owner password ( used to limit printing, copying and editing PDF files) with 2 Clicks, but also recover PDF user password (used to limit opening PDF files) using brute force decryption.
- Greatly-improved Decryption Speed to Batch Remove Owner Passwords
The software allows users to remove limitations of PDF files that are protected by owner password in batch. Up to 200 PDF files can be added and unlocked at a time. Besides, the decryption process is as quick as a flash.
Other features of previous versions are enhanced to make it more user-friendly:
- When unlocking open passwords, users can check or fill in options, such as, password length, Latin letters, digits, special symbols, and additional characters, to save the decryption time.
- The decryption process for files protected by complicated password can be kept to continue next time.
- Fully support PDF version 1.0-1.7, Mac OS X 10.7 - 10.11 and multi-language, including English, German, French, Japanese, Greek, Latin, Korean, etc.
- Work independently and doesn't require Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.
- It won't alter PDF documents in any way and ensures that no harm to PDF file content is done.